By Robert M Nakamura; et al
Read Online or Download Cancer diagnostics : current and future trends PDF
Similar oncology books
Ernest C. Borden, MD, has assembled a multidisciplinary staff of demonstrated and rising leaders to aspect the medical difficulties and components influencing the healing deployment of those biologicals. The participants concentrate on supplying the reason and heritage for translating the various promising biologically precise cures through medical trials into powerful new remedies.
The Royal Marsden clinic guide of Wound administration in melanoma Care bargains evidence-based information on wound administration in a pragmatic and simply available layout. An advent to wound therapeutic and review is via the administration of particular wound kinds and an in depth bankruptcy on wound administration items.
This moment quantity of the instruction manual on breast illness presents a complete evaluation of its medical administration and present cures. It brings readers on top of things with the most recent directions and healing regimens in breast melanoma and offers and in-depth account of present and new healing ways.
- Atlas of Selective Sentinel Lymphadenectomy for Melanoma, Breast Cancer and Colon Cancer
- Renal Cancer: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
- Recent Advances in Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Combination Cancer Therapy: Modulators and Potentiators (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- Head and Neck Cancer (Cancer Treatment and Research)
Extra info for Cancer diagnostics : current and future trends
Penninger JM and Woodgett J. 2001. PTEN-Coupling Tumor Suppression to Stem Cells? Science 294:2116–2118. 47. Robert MF, Morin S, Beaulieu N, et al. 2003. DNMT1 is required to maintain CpG methylation and aberrant gene silencing in human cancer cell. Nat. Gemet. 33:61–65. 48. Esteller M, Fraga M, Paz MF, et al. 2002. Cancer epigenetics and methylation. 9 49. Varambally S, Dhanasekaran SM, Zhou M, et al. 2002. The polycomb group protein EZH2 is involved in progression of prostate cancer. Nature 419:624–628.
53. Chen XQ, Stroun M, Magnenat JL, et al. 1996. Microsatllite alterations in plasma DNA of small cell lung cancer patients. Nat. Med. 2(9):1033–1035. 54. Gebert J, Sun M, Ridder R, et al. 2000. Molecular profiling of sporadic colorectal tumors by microsatellite analysis. Int. Oncol. 16(1):169–179. 55. Chang YC, Ho CL, Chen HH, et al. 2002. Molecular diagnosis of primary liver cancer by microsatellite DNA analysis in the serum. Br. J. Cancer. 87(12):1449–1453. 56. Elemore LW, Forsythe HL, Ferreira-Gonzalez A, Garrett CT, Clark GM, Holt SE.
Pellegrini L, Yu DS, Lo T, et al. 2002. Insights into DNA recombination from the structure of a RAD51-BRCA2 complex. Nature 420:287–290. 46. Penninger JM and Woodgett J. 2001. PTEN-Coupling Tumor Suppression to Stem Cells? Science 294:2116–2118. 47. Robert MF, Morin S, Beaulieu N, et al. 2003. DNMT1 is required to maintain CpG methylation and aberrant gene silencing in human cancer cell. Nat. Gemet. 33:61–65. 48. Esteller M, Fraga M, Paz MF, et al. 2002. Cancer epigenetics and methylation. 9 49.