Naturopathy is a form of healthcare that combines modern treatment with traditional methods. It includes alternative, natural therapies that compliment modern medicine.
Naturopathy on the body’s capacity to heal itself
• preventing health problems
• a personal responsibility to optimize health
Naturopathic treatment plans focus on education and prevention. They often emphasize diet, exercise, and stress management.
Naturopathy combines both modern and traditional healthcare methods.
Naturopathy uses a series of principles and beliefs to create individual treatment plans.
• Self-healing: Identifying and removing obstacles to recovery, allows for natural healing.
• Underlying symptoms: Rather than stopping symptoms, a naturopath can resolve underlying physical or mental issues by treating the body, mind, and spirit.
• Harmless treatment: Treatment plans should not have harmful side effects or control symptoms negatively.
• Holistic treatment: A naturopathic doctor must recognize individuality to treat all aspects of a person’s health effectively.
• Education in treatment: Naturopath teach self-care to help empower people against ill health.
• Prevention: It is good to remove toxic substances from a lifestyle to prevent problems from arising.
Therapies include herbal medicine, mental stress management techniques, aromatherapy and other.
The practitioner will typically begin with an observation. In this part of the process, they will address personal information, lifestyle habits, stress levels, and diet. After that naturopath will identify imbalance in the mind and body. And finally we will establish ways to prevent and treat the health problem with the natural healing systems within the body.
Naturopath will customize naturopathic recommendations for the individual food. Unlike as some naturopath we do not recommend raw food because knowledge of Ayurveda allows us to understand the importance of good digestion and proper assimilation of food. Only warm, cooked food is appropriate in our recommendations. Ayurveda is ancient Eastern type of naturopathy.
Recommendations will include:
— nutrition recommendations
— behavioral change, such as exercise and lifestyle
— herbal dietary supplements and aromatherapy.
Methods that use naturopathy may be effective in complimentary healing of:
• cardiovascular disease
• musculoskeletal pain
• type 2 diabetes
• polycystic ovary syndrome
• some other chronic conditions
Naturopaths work on a more